Almost everyone loves to play games. In the last ten years, the gaming industry has also grown and continues to enhance its popularity. The gaming industry hit its peak after COVID – 19 pandemic disease. Both online and offline varieties of many games are available nowadays. For more than ten years, the Call of Duty series has been one of the most popular gaming franchises due to its engaging first-person shooter games. Whether you love it or dislike it, the Call of Duty series must do something right if it wants to enjoy such a long run of popularity. The most recent Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2, is a follow-up to the Modern Warfare series, which Infinity Ward relaunched in 2019. Call of Duty Warzone and one of the best Call of Duty campaigns in recent history were both given by Modern Warfare. So, our topic today is “An Introduction to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Benefits.” Let us see.
- It is always said that Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 lost technically. Modern Warfare 2’s designers decided against ray tracing, which makes perfect sense. Given the franchise’s attention to fast framerates and the absence of ray tracing capability for the current-generation systems, the game has been launched. It surely makes sense in this case for Infinity Ward to focus its energies somewhere, especially given that they are also working on Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 at the same time.
- Ray tracing is not possible but Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 may be a demanding computer game. Luckily, many computer users can get much higher framerates with carefully adjusted graphics settings, and upscaling algorithms such as DLSS may get even higher framerates. With the appropriate hardware and settings, most users with 4K displays can get framerates of over 100 FPS.
Modern Warfare 2 Benefits
- By purchasing any version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, PlayStation customers are eligible for exclusive benefits. To start with, players who buy the Battle Pass Bundle will get five extra-level jumps, bringing their total to 25.
- Two more setup options will be available to PlayStation users if they achieve Create-A-Class and earn Rank 4. It will enable you to boost the number of weapons in your selected arsenal.
- Players of Modern Warfare 2 on PlayStation platforms will be given a free combat pack for each new season, like Vanguard. Among many other cosmetics, the combat pack usually contains an operator skin, a weapon blueprint, and a symbol.
- The most major result will be the rise in XP for PlayStation gamers. Players on the PlayStation get 25% more weapon XP when they play in a team. Gamers will also get monthly Double XP activities that are only present on the PS.
- The main game and the “Vault Edition” of Modern Warfare 2 are given access to all players. Both can be purchased by any player on any platform; however, PlayStation players receive a few benefits depending on the version of the game they buy.